Monday, March 23, 2009

Sweetest Surprise by MLTR

This song reminds me of you.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I never knew life could be like this
Never thought that I would be
the one that you would kiss
I never knew love could be so rough
But now I've found the real thing
I can't get enough

The sweetest surprise caught me tonight
Right there in your eyes while I was kissing you
So don't say that you don't love
Everything you dream of could be here

I used to wish, I used to dream
But now I'm living my heart's wildest fantasy
So I began to believe
Because our love is there for everyone to see

The sweetest surprise caught me tonight
Right there in your eyes while I was kissing you
So don't say that you don't love
Everything you dream of could be here

On and on where good things never end
woo~hoo
On and on where we never pretend
ah yeah

The sweetest surprise caught me tonight
Right there in your eyes while I was kissing you
So don't say that you don't love
Everything you dream of could be here

So don't say that you don't love
Everything you dream of could be here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wonders of love....

1) You smile whole day in the office while working eventhough u r damn stress and hectic cause u know there is always that someone there loving you....

2) You dont feel any hurt or pain eventhough u r in deep shit with office work and still smiling while working and amending your errors cause u r thinking of that someone you love... and the happy moments you have shared with your the other half.... =)

3) Even though that someone you love is not as good looking nor as tall as u thought but you still love them unconditionally... because love is blind... ahhahahahahahaaa.... (as long as im being loved, treasured n pampered like a princess...)

I think i have finally fallen for u.... =_=" (yes, it sounds gay man... gay shit! LOL!!!)

1 comment:

stephanie k said...

erm .. ok .. nola .. i din go MIA mah .. just a lil busy .. how i know u wana treat me mamak?! we were talking abt clubs ler! mana i can afford drinks in the club that time seriously .. not even now ..

no ler . i din fetch him everywhere .. most of the time he come to my place and if we go out yamcha i fetch him oni ... then he go back himself and all .. and we go out most of the time oso he fetch me 1 ler ........ alar u misunderstand lo .. im not a person who loves driving a guy around much .. and even when u see me at zoe's he is the one who drive me ok?

and yea i still cant go out clubbing using my own car la!! .. just a lil more ok than last time oni