Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm a Standout in Life

YEEEHARRRRR..... Nuffnang is organizing another party!!! Yay!! In collaboration with Tiger (which means loads of booze this time!!! LOL!), Nuffnang and Tiger is organizing a party with the theme called "Standouts"!

When i first read the theme... i was thinking.... wuahhh... this shouldnt be hard! Its time for boasting... I can boast and brag about myself shamelessly... LOL!!!

So, how standout am i in life?

I have a few standout moments in my life... but i will mainly concentrate my proudest moment of my life, doing things i love and have passion for and a standout among the crowd....

Yes, Im referring to my modelling life.... back in the year of 2001 till mid year 2004... i stopped modelling right before i go to Australia to furthur my studies and get a degree....

During my modelling time, i joined several fashion shows, hair shows, and beauty pageants...



Did fashion show for one of the fashion designing schools... on year 2002...


I especially love this dress...


Bridal show... year 2004


Taken on year 2004...


When i was joining some pageants in 2003...


See.... i look so damnnnn thin that time!!! Now, im freaking fat.... =__="


This was taken when i was in Miss Malaysia Universe National finals... year 2003.... *can you spot a familiar face in there?*


Me with a good friend of mine... who was Miss Malaysia Universe 1st runner up 2003... and because of this traditonal costume, i won best traditional costume among all the finalist in Miss Malaysia Universe 2003... ^__^

During my modelling and pageant life, i won several titles as well... i shall not elaborate much as its nothing of a big deal anyways... (later i turn emo cause i'll feel too old and too fat for all these already...)

My best achievement and the best time of my life during my pageants time is joining the Miss Malaysia Universe 2003! i have learnt alot of valuable experience from that pageant...





I actually have my face into local newspapers many times before... these below are just a few examples that i can dig out at such short notice (cause have to blog and brag about my standout moment ^__^)


*spot the familiar face again* *guess who am i referring to?*




*spot her face again... she is the winner of Miss Malaysia Universe 2003 and the host for Malaysian Dreamgirl* I think when i say the host for MDG, confirm u all know who adi right?

I have to unfortunately say that my modelling career/life ended on 2006... my last show was when i was in australia, joining Adelaide's supermodel competition, which of course i didnt win anything... ^__^

Since then i have gained weight tremendously and have turned so fat ever since... lol!


My Adelaide's Supermodel Competition.... on 2006... last catwalk i had ever did...

There are many times when i look back at my past photos about my modelling, i miss it so much... i miss those days man... i miss my then body... lol! Sometimes i do wish i get to do catwalk again... *all i have to freaking do is go super skinny again! but am so no discipline la!*

How did i manage to stay thin then? because my good metabolism rate and its because i know i will have constant fashion shows and catwalk to do, thats y i have discipline to not eat much and exercise regularly... now, since i dont have anymore shows to do... i eat like a goddamn monster ok!

I guess thats all for my standout moment...

People who knows me well or knows me close enough, they know im quite a standout as a person most of my life... i do things very differently from people... cause im always proud of myself and thank God that im gifted in my own way... =)

Now, i cant wait for the standout party... hmmmm.... wat shall i wear for that night????


*this is up for trying to win the Nintendo DS Lite!!!*

This time, the standout party, there is alot to win!!!

A HP Notebook, Nintendo DS Lite, XBox 360, a Coach Handbag and many many many many many more mystery prizes!!!

for more info regarding the party... please click here...

*********************************************************************************

#UPDATE#

Ren asked me to mention about my KK Trip which i climbed the damn Mount Kinabalu!! AHhahaaa... another thing to brag about myself....

Even though im such a softy and a princessy... and no one will ever every EVER thought i'll do this.... but... i managed to....


I climbed the Mount Kinabalu!!! =) *try not to focus on how ugly i look in this pic ok! i went through hell climbing the damn mountain ok!*

Since im on the state of bragging and to show what a standout i am...

Im also proud to say that im a sponsor for a child for world vision... read my story here...

OK OK OK... enough bragging about myself... tata....

4 comments:

joshuaongys said...

ok u win u win

Ren said...

y din u talk about u manage to reach to peak of KK this year even though u already er... nvm XD
not every 1 can do that also

Iriene said...

Give a big smile, you have achieve a lot already! Many girls are dying to be in your position....All the best!

stephanie yen ling kok said...

haha ho liao ! .. damn cute wei ..
i dun wana say i stand out la .. paiseh nia i tak stand out at all :(