Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Somebody's So Sweeettttttt......

Somebody has been so sweet to me...

Yeah, this entry is to hereby officially announce i have a bf!

No no no... not best friend... i already had a best friend since 13 years ago... and its still going stronger... ^__^

Its boyfriend that im referring to.... lol... (i wonder why is there a need for me to announce it huh? hahahahahaa)

When i read back my previous entries regarding my exes... and honest fact that time, i tot my exes was one of the sweetest i've known... but God still decide to be kind to me (eventhough after all the shit things i've done to messed up my previous relationships) and give me even sweeter, even nicer bf compared to my exes...

Sighh.... i love you God... thank you very much for being kind to me... (cause i tot i will get my karma for doing shit things in my previous relationships) Oh, maybe i already gotten my karma... Well, i dont know... i dont care... as long as im happy now...

Introducing my bf..... (nope, shall not post his pic up unless i get married to him and post our wedding pictures up...) my close friends already seen him... :D And i know, u guys must be wondering why it took me so long to officially announce it huh??? ahahhahaa.... well, i got my reasons...

Ok, back to introducing my bf....

He is someone who is sooooo sweet and thoughtful that its not even funny k...

He has done so many sweet things and thoughtful things to make my heart melt...

Best example i could think of for now is... usually when i finish work, i need to walk a distance and go tru a dark carpark space only can reach my car... regardless how busy he was, even he was having a meeting, he will insist i call him to talk to him on the phone until i reach my car for my safety purpose... every single day without fail... so sweet right... but i was thinking, what if something really happen to me, he cant help much isnt it?

And he really adores me so much and treats me like a princess... even though at times i dont really like to be spoilt cause i dont want to end up depending on him too much.... But now, he kinda made me dependent on him abit already.... =___="

He doesnt allow me to pay a single cent when im out with him... which i have literally stop arguing with him over this... so i dont want to even bother trying to pay anymore... But its only fair la... he makes more than me and his standard of living is lower than mine... ^_^

He plans for our future and adores me... yes, i know i have mentioned that he adores me... but well, he really adores me so much that i have to mention it again.... HAHAhahahaha..... *lame, i know*

Physical look, we r both not that compatible... he's the same height as me... but if i were to wear heels, i confirm be taller than him at least half a head... but what the heck... he loves me and adores me... so what the heck man... looks aint that important...

But we r both quite same and different in many ways... like... we both like to bite our finger nails... we both sleeps like a pig and can nvr wake up to the loudest alarm clock that rings... we r both fat... even though he's fatter... LOL... sorry darling...

he's very good at drawing and i seriously suck at drawing... He dont eat seafood and i love seafood... No one will fight with me when im looking for crabs roe to eat cause he doesnt like seafood... and i eat all i want... ahahhahaa....

He is chinese educated and im english educated... so, its good... i can have someone help me translate chinese and i go travelling in chinese countries without getting lost or tongue tied... his thinking is more traditional compared to mine, which is good i need someone to tone me down...

basically we complement each other right? ^___^

I like his crap and crazy talking ways... and he loves my bitchiness and he can handle my bitchiness... so why not? Not many people can stand and handle my bitchiness u know....

Its like, when i have my bitchy mode turned on as in simply screwing him and going crazy for no reason... he wont scold me or watsoever....but he will counter attack it with his actions and words that i will end up biting myself with it, tongue tied and lose the attack shamefully... and seriously cannot defend my own actions... =____=" and i freaking hates it when he does that... cause sometimes can really vomit blood wan k...

But its fine... i really do need someone who can control my bitchiness.... hahaahhaaa....

I even went for tarot card reading... (cause i have this tarot card lady who is very accurate)... and she told me that this guy is my soul mate... and we already known each other in our past life... but in our past life, we r best friends (he was a girl in his past life apparently)... and this life we r meant to be soulmates.... (it makes me wonder, if mel this life is my best friend, next time she will be my soul mate! HAHAHAHHAHAa....) So, a peace of mind there when my tarot card lady told me to go ahead... hehehee....

How do i get to know this sweet thing of mine?

Knew him almost 2 and half years ago through mel... when i first knew him, i was attached with someone else and he was attached with someone else.... and never in a million years that time i thought i will ever be with him today... lol! We became friends... only come out for supper or dinner with group of friends occassionally cause i was not always in Penang (oh, he's a Penang guy btw)... and we started to get closer early this year... and then... wheeeee.... the rest is a roller coaster ride... AHHAHAHAHAA.... and i really mean the roller coaster ride ok!

Cause being with him, everyday is different... his craziness and wackyness never fails to amuse me... maybe because we r still new la.... I bet prolly, after 2 years or so... each time he do stupid stuff, i will prolly whack him in the head and tame him like a monkey and tell him to behave adi.... HAhahahhahaa....

and oh... he is a blardy hell good kisser.... HAhahaha.... sorry darling, i just have to say it..... and yea yea, think furthur more than kissing, he is good in 'it' also ok! or else, i wouldnt be with him if he suck at it.... ahahahhaaa.... why the hell am i promoting my own bf huh??? I think his wacky attitude influenced me already.... Im getting wackier each day!

Well, i seriously do thank God for giving me someone like him cause i always thought my karma confirm bad wan.... or maybe my karma havent strike? Aiya, dont want to think much....

The down side is we r having long distance... im working in kl and he's in pg... but we see each other almost every weekend... but its good in some ways that i wont get bored with him so soon... (he said he definately wont be bored of seeing me everyday, its just me) hopefully this relationship of mine will workout la ya...

So guys... dont be surprise if i suddenly announce if im getting married.... HAhahahahaa.... im old already!

oh, i never have to worry if i mentions about the marriage thing... *cause usually guys freaks out when girls touch the topic of marriage* cause he talks about it more than i do... i believe he is even more eager to start a family than i do.... see, he so sweet......

like he said... "species like him, cannot find already la! where to find! only this one left.... *points to himself* Yes, he is so perasan at times...

But i love him.... and everything of him.....

he reads my blog btw (reads it ever since this blog created).... Hie darling... i love you... hope u dont mind me writing bout u! ^__^

3 comments:

(( K@Y )) said...

He sure sounds like a sweet one.

stephanie yen ling kok said...

yo .. u make me feel like im such a bad girlfren .. its like how amazing ppl can see things that i cant see :(

Melissa said...

*dies from over-vomiting blood inside out, and inside out again* hahahahaha *dies again*