Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Random Posting...

Remember guys...

This Thursday....

2nd installment of the year for Hennessy Artistry!!!

At Zouk, KL.. 9pm onwards!

This Saturday, Standout Party by Tiger Beer with Nuffnang!!!

This Saturday also.... Hed Kandi in MOS, Sunway!

Happening week this week... =)

Last weekend, my parents came to KL...

I lived a lavish life...

Got to eat expensive food when my parents is around...

Spent most of our times shooting each other... havent feel like a close knit bond with them in a long time adi...

My mum bought me a Gucci lanyard... cause Gucci on sale... Oh... and designer brands on sale la!! All 30% off!! Gucci, Coach, Burberry... All sale!

My next wish list is to own a designer handbag.... MUM!!!! PLEASE... Can i??? =)

I actually had wanted to blog about different types of relationships in general... but.... i lost inspiration already.. cause im chatting with ppl in msn now while typing this.... =___=" lost the plot adi la....

So no mood to blog adi la... lost my inspiration adi ler....

be back next time... hahahaha....

1 comment:

Wingz said...

ah jane!!! kasi email pulezzz