Friday, July 03, 2009

Blah!

Dont know how to title this post...

cause this post is going to be another random posting n updating about my life...

yes, i know... im a boring person nowadays... i dont go out often anymore... i dont party that much anymore... maybe my bf has domesticated me.... hahahahhaaa... *he wish he could! apparently he say im too wild for him!* somemore wants me?!!!

Aiya, its just that going out too much is not that fun for me anymore... im a boring old person that only stays at home nowadays... when i finish work, i go home n have dinner at home n watch my series n online... thats all i do.... during the weekends, i will either spend my weekends sleeping and laze around the house or go back penang...

and sheesh... didnt get to go Perhentian last weekend... dammit... i was so sick that i cannot even last whole 5 mins without coughing... imagine coughin 20 meters underwater with my regulator on..! yucks! and somemore my bf (oh i have to say boyfriend cause apparently someone said that bf could mean best friend =_=")... my bf was very caught up with work that he couldnt leave his island to another island... so perhentian trip postponed.... i will go there on mid july... this time ha, i die die also must go adi! Bf busy also i will go myself! i seriously need the relaxation!

And oh, i've decided to move back to pg for good...! Its better this way for everyone... so i dont have to like run back n forth pg kl pg kl like a mad woman almost everyweekend...

Another different topic....

I got a new baby!


This is a pic i took when i brought her home the first day with me... on 10 June 2009

A female yorkshire terrier... She was born on 14th February 2009! A Valentine's baby!


Trying to camwhore with her when i was back in Penang...

I call her Honey.... I wanted to name her Grisselle... But apparently people find it hard to pronounce.. So i decided to change her to something simpler yet so sweet... HONEY!


Another one of her licking my face... so cuteeeee... she loves licking people's face... and she especially loves licking her daddy's face... yes, im the mummy... my bf is the daddy.... She licks her daddy's face until the whole face full of her saliva... =__=" i was like... damn, there's no way in hell in gonna kiss u after this darling... ahhahahaha....


And she loves human contact... she really loves sleeping on my arms, my lap... and her daddy's big tummy... see sooo cuteee....

I was driving back from kl to penang... fetching her back to see her daddy... and throughout the journey, she wouldnt want to sleep nor even sit down in her cage... she would just try to stand and look at me while i was driving... and u know, driving the north south highway, its dangerous n i need to put 100% attention to driving... and most of my friends would know how fast i drive back from kl to pg and vice versa... it takes me 3 hours from kl house to pg house ok.... so yeah.. pretty fast.... and with my constant breaking n accelerating due to stupid retarded drivers on highway, Honey would still stubbornly trying to balance herself and try to stand....

So when i reach ipoh toll, i decided to put her on my lap while i was driving... then she will fall asleep less than 5mins after on my lap... damn.... and yeah, she was sleeping all the way from ipoh to penang... but waking up when i have different movement like taking my smart tag to scan at toll...

She will usually just fall asleep right away if i carry her on my arms or on my lap... which she makes me feel.... "awwwww.... like a baby...."


Another picture of me trying to act cute while camwhoring... lol! *dont puke k* i know i dont have the cute face!

But u see her so small n cutesy cutesy... her temper is like WOAH!... Like mine.... crazy shit... if no given attention, she will bark until u give her attention... or she will release her anger on her little small toy ball...


This is a video of her... her first day with me... and she was trying to get out from her crate but she was too chicken shit to do so... then she got so frustrated n vent her anger on her toys! and with this video, u can somehow guess how bad is her temper adi... ahahhahaa...

But to this date, she is like a pro coming out from her crate already.... got more guts now... hahahhaaa....

And these 2 videos below are videos of my bf trying to piss her off with soft toys! Its freaking funny i tell u.... oh if u understand hokkien is better cause in the video, me n my bf was conversing in hokkien mix english...





Damn... i miss her... she is staying with her daddy in Penang... and i will go back n see her once in a while... but now since i've decided to go back penang for good... i get to see her everyday!

Thats all about my life rantings... will update more later on....

Oh.. my next most anticipated party... Biggest Hennessy Artistry event of the year... on 25th July 2009!

Be back soon... muacckkkss!

and i missy you my darling.... =)

1 comment:

~dolly~ said...

hi..
i am from nuffnang e-change. ^^