Friday, July 17, 2009

A new journey... again...

Im facing a new life journey again... :D

I resigned my job in KL and moving back to Penang... again... hehehee...

Today... as in Friday, will be my last day of work here...

Been a very exciting, challenging, eventful, color life of mine in KL...

I met loads of new friends... gain a genuine friend... lost a friend whom i actually thought is genuine... almost hook up with some people but thank God i didnt... but ended up having a boyfriend who is back in Penang... then there i go again, another long distance relationship... but after tomorrow, it shall not be a long distance relationship anymore... I actually look forward for the day i could actually spend everyday with my boyfriend and see how we go from there... is it possible to live together everyday with my madness n his madness together?

Come to think of it, i never had close distance (as in a boy friend whom i can see everyday without fail) for a long time already.... it has been 2 and half years actually.... I shall see how this go...

I will see how my Penang life treating... hope its good this time... since i've found someone whom i think i can rely on... *like finally*

Im going to Perhentian Island tomorrow night... need to reach Jetty early morning by 7am, saturday morning... I cant wait for the moment to come... as this will be the first time i actually go for a vacation with my bf.... :D

I have been in a very happy clappy mood each time i think about this upcoming perhentian trip... yippieee.... i am soooooo looking forward to it.... :D :D :D :D :D

Im coming back from Perhentian on Tuesday.... will stop by KL to pack up my stuff n have dinner for awhile first, then drive off to Penang right away as my bf need to work on Wednesday... Then i will back to KL on Saturday to have dinner with my friends then off to Hennessy Artistry!!! The biggest Hennessy Artistry event of the year! And this i shall not miss!



ONE MASSIVE PARTY!! by Hennessy Artistry

25th July 2009 @ Bukit Kiara Indoor Arena...

Dont miss it people.... See u there! And im definitely there!!! HAhahahahaa...

After 26th of July... i myself am not sure when i will come visit KL again... mostly coming for the Guinness 250 years celebration... if i got the invites! And this Guinness 250 years celebration cannot be missed as well!!! or else i have to wait another 250 years! Ahahahahha....

Sighh... somehow i feel quite heavy hearted to leave my KL life... my freedom... and all my friends... actually, its more of the freedom... aahhahaa... No parental control... lol....

Anyways... see u guys later.... sleep sleep time... :D waiting... waiting... cant wait to Perhentian later... ehhehehe.... CYA....

1 comment:

zewt said...

guess you're back in penang by now... all the best.