Friday, July 10, 2009

Random Thought of the Day...

Its funny that grown adults like me... or working adults in general are still afraid of getting caught by parents for doing wrong things...

The wrong thing that im referring to is smoking... i have alot of friends as in working adults friends ranging up till 40 years old is still afraid of getting caught smoking by their parents...

Yes, i know it may be out of respect they have for their parents thats why they are afraid of getting caught... but it really funny to hear them talk about it...

The way they talk about it is like... "huh, if my parents ever finds out that im smoking, i confirm die!" or "i will be chopped in million pieces1!" or "i will be disowned man!!"... The way they put it seems like they are still underage... hehehhee.... so cuteee....

Some even resort to smoking alot while working... then when they go back home to their parents or spouses, they pretended like nothing... Like how i used to do wrong things when i was a little girl and hide things around to avoid my parents from killing me... lol!

For example like me... im still afraid of getting caught by my parents if i were to do wrong things... But my main reason is that because i didnt want to disappoint them... It just hurts wayyyyy more to see the disappointed faces of my parents than them whacking or scolding me upside down...

Oh well... this is just a random thought... am so sleepy now... gonna sleep.... i actually wanted to continue something about the hardship of being a parent... but.. my eyes are literally -____- already....

so good night... sweet dreams baby!

1 comment:

~dolly~ said...

hi.. just dropping by..
I am also working now. and yet.. i still being caught by my parents if i do something bad. =.="