Saturday, December 04, 2010

List of things to do before 2011!

Here is a list of things i must do before 2011 comes... I suddenly feel super busy can?? And its less than a month before 2011 comes!!!


1) Gym every mon, wed and fri --- Me join gym already.. gotta have determination n even stronger will to go thin as Sue Ann's wedding is approaching fast!

2) Finish my 2nd year log book --- This, i think very unlikely to achieve cause its like super long n boring to do.. FML seriously...

3) Shop and buy things to prepare for Sue's Wedding --- I need to find Gold shoes to match with Turquoise colored cheongsam, A cardigan/jacket for at night wedding dinner to match with my Dark Grey silky type tube dress... But im still unsure what color jacket should i match it with.. and what color shoes should i match it with... Suggestions anyone?

4) Shop for Christmas gifts --- Supposedly look for a Christmas exchange present for my High School 10 years reunion coming on 18th Dec... with less than 20 people going... How pathetic.. somehow makes me re-consider to attend it... (Somehow if the organizers reads this, i appreciate what you all do ok.. im just ranting.. this is what i do, i rant in my blog).. I feel right, i dont know whats the point of going there lo... There are some friends n classmates whom i know n i like is organizing it, thats why im going.. Out of my respect to some of the organizers (that put so much effort in organizing it) thats y im going.. or else, i seriously dont bother... its like.. Over the 5 years in my that high school, i dont really talk to other class students.. Takan suddenly at 10 years reunion, we should start talking? That would be weird right? And im very sure its just entertaining talk (eng siu talk)... And i still remember, not many people like me in my high school days cause i have a lot of discipline problems... (u know, when u r in high school, good students will avoid n dislike students with discipline problems) hahahaha... Im still the same i guess.. cause there's still not many people liking me now too.. but not bcos of discipline problem.. I know its mainly because the way i talk, is too blunt and straight forward.. always tend to hurt people's feelings.. but what the hell.. the things i say is a fact.. cannot accept it.. Just dont talk to me la.. or pretend u cannot hear... (If i happen to hear things that i dont like to hear, i just act stupid n pretended that i did not hear; just to avoid arguments and confrontations)

5) Go to KL at least 2 more times --- One is for Sue's wedding... I super feel excited for her wedding cause her wedding is confirm wedding of the year man! And im putting her wedding as my first top priority, cause she has helped me alot in the past.. and the least i could do is help her back whenever she needed my help... Im the type that will always remember that person's good deed to me.. and i will repay back wan.. if u do bad deed to me, i will repay back too... Hehehe...

6) Finish up my 2010 work.. Office work la.. what else.. hopefully all done before Christmas!

7) Update my accounts n financial year of 2010 --- Yes, i do such things.. Just never mention cause i'll always remember to do it.. but this time, this month; seems like i got so many things to do that i need to jot it down in case i forget... (Never knew im this organised leh? hhahaha)

8) Go dye my hair... before the 18th.. (what color should i dye? Red or Ash Blonde?)

9) Manicure and pedicure by 18th...

10) Attend an event on the 10th of December!!! Muahahaha...

All personal grooming has to be done by 18th.. so im good to go for functions and events... Oh... so busy busy busy....

I cant wait for Christmas! I love Christmas!!! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!! See you all next year!!!

Love ya!

1 comment:

Emily Yee said...

It's like 2 days left. Have you done it all?